♦ Welcome To the Development Page ♦
This page lists the on-going development of Tainted Elysium and its associated projects.
For a Semi-regulated checklist of Elysium’s progress, check the page here.
♦ Change-log ♦
- For Direct link to full Change-Log Click here
From [0.1.6E] Patch 2 to [0.1.7A] P2 (06/10/16)
[0.1.7A] Patch 2 (06/10/16)
1. x Fixed missing spaces between variable description parts.
2. x Various grammatical and spelling fixes
3. x Fixed vaginal wetness being far over calculated
4. x Player generated milk should no longer be counted as a complete solid by the material system
5. x Fixed an error where dietary solids and liquids had their tracking values swapped
6. ^ Adjusted the colors of the body shape customizer buttons for clarity and added a secondary exit button, the red x is to cancel and exit, while the green x is to accept and exit
7. ^ Setup a new “GetSyn” function to simplify synonym assignment for various body parts.
8. ^ Removed all old instances of variable word parts and their functions, replaced them with new GetSyn method
9. ^ Expanded synonym count for breasts, belly, vagina, penis and other body parts and re balanced which synonyms take priority in appearance and add navel to the list of parts
10. x Fixed an issues where bone mass was being calculated with a density of 1 instead of 1.75
11. + Completed work on Entity class variable internal update system
12. ^ Modified BMI classifications to be more reflective of their real-world counterparts, but with a few extra
13. + Added the latest patreon supporters to the credits[0.1.7A] Patch 1 (05/30/16)
1. + Began implementation of Entity class systems in an effort to learn OOP practices, create NPC/Enemy systems as well as eventually transition all player related aspects into the entity system to create coding uniformity and increase efficiency.
2. + Entity systems now has an equivalent variable for every player related variable, each formula used for the player calculations has been reviewed and rewritten for correctness, efficiency and compatibility. The majority of variables have been renamed or rearranged for clarity and improved load order.
3. + Entity system now has an inherent updating feature.
4. + Added Milk (MTRL#9), player’s milk (MTRL#10) and player’s honey-milk (MTRL#11) materials to the material system
5. ^ Updated self-suckling and milking to properly rely on the material system now, to fix issues with effect scaling and missing gluttony effecters among other missing features.
6. + Added Milk (MTRL#9) to The puddle events random material pool
7. x Grammatical/spelling corrections as well as color context adjustments according to community feedback as per usual
8. x Fixed equipment/clothing not being properly removed when items burst under player growth
9. x Fixed Equipment fit messages not showing up when they should have been, particularly clothing bursting messages
10. x Fixed an inventory crash related to the equipment system
11. x Fixed Ovikari’s Anti-nausea effects not lasting more than a few seconds instead of the proper number of minutes [0.1.7A] (05/17/16)
1. + Expanded the color synonym library to include more entries and removed color synonyms that weren’t true color equivalents to their base color
2. ^ Sentence color modifiers now check if the color name contains a color term from the “accepted colors list” instead of checking if the color name itself is on the “accepted color list” so that, both green and forest-green and the like won’t be tagged with “-colored” equally and so that all variants of “green” or minor variants of other colors don’t have to be manual listed
3. x Fixed descriptions of a players clitoris existing when the player does not have a clitoris
4. x Fixed an error where the players clitoris would not be added or removed upon adjustment in character creation if it was given or removed by base sex selection
5. x Fixed clinging bullet point tags that would trigger from some item usage messages
6. x Fixed an error that caused miss matched consumed and applied values when drinking water from the ship’s water trough
7. x Fixes for grammatical errors reported by the community
8. x Fixed Anti-mutagen mutation resist events being accidentally called by pressing the myself button after previously experiencing a separate mutation event
9. x Fixed an error that cause exponential effect build on slime puddle effects
10. x Fixed the material system not properly applying gluttony modifiers and other trait related effects when the player consumes from the system
11. x Fixed items received from events when inventory is full not properly triggering an item sorting trigger and potentially triggering a location button wipe
12. x Fixed an issue where metabolism data wasn’t properly saving completely (possibly fixed)
13. ^ Adjusted nausea levels of milk items
14. x Fixed an issue where exponential chance calculations weren’t calculating properly and this resulted in gluttony, blood-sugar and hydropsy not working at times
15. ^ Adjusted the power of the effects of slime puddles in event “LL_E3” to reduce the magnitude of negative effects and balance the magnitude of positive effects.
16. + Added dirty water and tainted water to the material list, (MTRL7, MTRL8); they both have a small chance to infect one with parasites and tainted water raises mutagen levels
17. + Added more effects to the slime puddles, increased their color variation and tied effects to the color variants.
18. ^ Puddles now start with the base color in the name before using synonym colors to avoid confusion
19. + added a new menu under the user records button (star): Status; This will display status effects, poisons, pregnancy stats, parasites & infections among other ongoing effects to help the player keep track of the various processes that are effecting the character
20. ^ started work on universalized effect system, only functions for a few materials at this time
21. ^ Enabled PARA#6 (Lymphilaria hydropsy) for regular game play, it’s acquired from “mossy water” in event LL_E3 or less occasionally from regular water from the same event
22. + Added descriptions to parasites and infections; gain lore tidbits from them I guess
23. + Added environmental Zyme factors, which causes mutagen gain over time. Intensity of zyme is dependent on time of day and location. (currently only yields general TFs and the general TF list only includes skin color changes so it’s not much of a feature yet)
24. ^ Updated skin color descriptions with better automated selection for scene writing improvements
25. + Added a new scene to Lake Lyr (region 5.2.0), Event LL_E4: Amorphae encounter. Player can interact with slime creatures of varying colors and sizes, be cautious though as they often want a sexy piece of you.
♦ Development History ♦
As of (06/10/16)
- Creation began (Thursday, May 30, 2013, 4:57:27 PM)
- Game moves out of simple code tests
- Simple backgrounds and art aspects for game created
- Game cycles through various versions (from Dev_0.0.0a to Dev_0.0.4f), Game is named, Game is given more art aspects, code deepens
- Tainted Elysium reaches version Dev-0.0.4g
- Breast, Belly, Navel, Skin, Eyes, Mouth, Ears, Hair etc. Descriptions added (?/??/13)
- Dev_0.0.5c (7/25/13)—-Menu system added
- Dev_0.0.5d (8/01/13)—-Genital descriptions added
- Dev_0.0.5e (8/05/13)—-Body fat and muscular descriptions as well as Fetish toggle functionality added
- Things I don’t remember (I forgot to keep track)
- Dev_0.0.6a (9/10/13)—-Complete renovation of game layout and design, inclusion of many new features and reworked descriptions.
- Dev_0.0.6b (9/25/13)—-Added more flavor to current belly and navel descriptions, adding on belly types and different firmnesses (rolled, pot, smooth, saggy etc.) and begun full abdominal description work.
- Dev_0.0.6c(10/?/13-11/?/13)—-Various minor changes, including partial restructure to code layout—stagnant period due to midterms, increased work scheduled, leading to training for assistant manager position
- >>>Continuation of Dev_0.0.6c–refinement of arm management systems—added full arm descriptions and various transformation varieties for each combination of muscle and fat—Entered Dev_0.0.6d (11/19/13) Too many additions, I forgot o_o
- Entered Dev_0.0.7a (02/11/14)——-Began introduction scenes and character creation sequence. Added organ sets and deepened gender mechanics.
- Ended Developer phase on (05/25/14) and entered Pre-Alpha phase at the end of Dev_0.0.7c
- PreAlpha 0.1.1A released (05/30/14) — First publicly playable version
- 0.1.1A patch1 released–minor bug fixes (05/31/14)
- 0.1.1A patch2 & Patch3 released–minor bug fixes (06/01/14)
- 0.1.1A patch4 released–minor bug fixes (06/02/14)
- 0.1.1B released–(06/07/14)–Small additions to descriptions and model
- 0.1.1B patch1 released–(06/15/14)–Small additions and fixes
- 0.1.1C released—Movement Update (/07/06/14)
- 0.1.1C patch1 & patch2 released–(07/13/14)—Improved Movement and search system and grammatical fixes
- 0.1.1D & Patch1 released–(07/27/14)—Testing for several systems and mechanics
- 0.1.1D Patch2 released–(08/03/14)—More tests and generic masturbation added
- 0.1.1E released–(08/16/14)—Fixes, inflation, stretching and resistance game.
- 0.1.1E Patch1 released–(08/17/14)—Fixes the bridge to the forest not working
- 0.1.1E Patch2 released–(08/18/14)—Fixed looping resist game and grammatical corrections
- 0.1.1F released–(09/06/14)—Lots of mechanic changes and added transformations
- 0.1.2A released–(9/15/14)–Added a prototype save system,inflation item and other good stuff
- 0.1.2A Patch1&2 released–(9/16/14)–Fixed a bunch of bugs and added new commands
- 0.1.2B released–(9/28/14)–various modifications and improvements to current systems
- 0.1.2B Patch1 released–(9/28/14)–Improves saves slightly, and fixes bursting-inventory error.
- 0.1.2C released–(10/12/14)–Major engine additions (event dispatch, global loot respawn management etc.) +Rosewood expansion
- 0.1.2C Patch1 released–(10/13/14)–LordWilliam edits and corrections
- 0.12D released–(10/18/14)–Lactation and item effect stacking
- 0.1.2D Patch1 released–(10/19/14)–Fixed some errors with milk capacity and saving lactation
- 0.1.2E released–(11/09/14)–Lactation expanded + Perk system implemented.
- 0.1.2E Patch1 released–(11/11/14)–LordWilliam edits, fix for debug commands
- 0.1.3A released–(11/15/14)—Inventory overhaul part 1 (drop-down list)
- 0.1.3A Patch1 released–(11/17/14)—Reworked, added to and improved Shortkeys
- 0.1.3A Patch2 released–(11/18/14)—Various minor fixes, added “left-handed” support
- 0.1.3A Patch3 released–(11/19/14)—Enhanced functionality, and fixed infinite item exploit
- 0.1.3B released–(12/14/14)—Inventory Overhaul Part2 (completed)
- 0.1.3B Patch1 released–(12/16/14)—The old overlap status event bug finally fixed, + Keymaps
- 0.1.4A released–(12/21/14)—Part1 of the clothing system update
- 0.1.4A Patch1 released–(12/25/14)—Fixed a loading error and added base leg descriptions
- THE GREAT BLOGGER BOT AUTO DELETION—(01/12/15)
- The restoration of the blog–(02/01/15)
- 0.1.4B released–(02/07/15)—Small functionality update, to warm back up and prepare for clothing update
- 0.1.4C released–(03/16/15)—Long delay, real life issues—Update brings UI Overhaul
- 0.1.4D released–(03/29/15)—A very small update, due to midterm delays. Additions to UI.
- 0.1.4E released–(04/12/15)—Another small update. Additions to UI + Temperature/Weather partially implemented.
- 0.1.4E Patch1 released–(04/20/15)—Overhaul of body shape distribution systems.
- 0.1.5A released–(05/11/15)–Huge overhaul of body systems and volumetrics, just engine work
- 0.1.5A Patch1 released–(05/17/15)—General bug fixes and debug improvements
- 0.1.5B released–(06/06/15)—Bug fixes, model improvements and reworked menu systems and options
- 0.1.5B Patch1 released–(06/20/15)—Delayed patch, further improvement to model + item additions
- 0.1.5B Patch2 released–(07/05/15)—Added protocols to handle excess inventory items and other engine progress
- 0.1.5C released–(07/25/15)—Improved item queue system with “use now” option and use sliders + code cleanup
- 0.1.5C Patch1 released–(08/02/15)—Clothing mechanics added, stretching, sizing, managements and more
- 0.1.5C Patch2 released–(08/16/15)—Back late from vacation, small bug fixing patch
- 0.1.5D released–(08/23/15)—Minor fixes, clothing advancement and base work for immobility
- 0.1.5D Patch1 released–(08/29/15)—Gave black background and introduced colors+symbols for status messages
- 0.1.5D Patch2 released–(09/06/15)—improved nausea/hunger and added several advanced debug commands
- 0.1.5E released–(09/13/15)—Lots of system and item adjustments, added parasite & pathogen system
- 0.1.5E Patch 1 released–(09/20/15)—Parasite system improvements, added new scenes and lots of tweaks/fixes
- 0.1.5E Patch 2 released–(09/21/15)—A handful of bug fixes, notably fixed Ovikari scene cut offs
- 0.1.5E Patch 3 released–(09/26/15)—Fixed a number of bugs and reworks some art aspects
- 0.1.5F released–(10/04/15)—Added Clothing bursting, parasite & lactation improvements plus tweaks/fixes/etc.
- 0.1.5F Patch 1 released–(10/10/15)—Numerous bug fixes, restructure of status event call methods etc.
- 0.1.6A released–(10/18/15)—New “beehive” event, new poison effect and stat tracking pages, plus fixes
- 0.1.6A Patch 1 released–(10/25/15)—Numerous bug fixes, a few art additions & a new scene to the bee event
- 0.1.6B released–(11/22/15)—After a long delay period: changes to gender/genital system and mutagens & debug
- 0.1.6B Patch 1 released–(11/29/15)—Lots of bug fixes and tweaks, plus reworked mutagen system, new mutations
- 0.1.6B Patch 2 released–(12/06/15)—Bug fixes, tweaks and some adjustments to lactation, breasts and mutations
- 0.1.6C released–(12/20/15)—Lots of bug fixes, cosmetic & model changes and the start of fitness gain/loss system
- 0.1.6C Patch 1 released–(12/27/15)—Minor bug fixes and rewrite of calorie system for fitness progress
- 0.1.6D released–(02/07/16)—Big code rewrites & bug fixes plus sweating, a new trait system & new diseases
- 0.1.6D Patch 1 released–(02/08/16)—Temporary band-aid bug fixes
- 0.1.6D Patch 2 released–(02/21/16)—Bug fixes, new skin description system and water retention & Bloating
- 0.1.6D Patch 3 released–(02/28/16)—Bug fixes + extensions to water retention, random names & a new parasite
- 0.1.6E released–(03/13/16)—Bug fixes, Character creation alterations and other tweaks
- 0.1.6E Patch 1 released–(04/10/16)—Return after bereavement related hiatus, introduces new creation options
- 0.1.6E Patch 2 released–(05/01/16)—Code refactors and efficiency changes, new material system and a test event
- 0.1.7A released–(05/17/16)—Lots of fixes, new status effect monitoring menu and the new slime sex scene
- 0.1.7A Patch 1 released–(05/30/16)—Minor bug fixes, began work on OOP class setup for NPC/entity system
- 0.1.7A Patch 2 released–(06/10/16)–Minor bug fixes and Entity work during mental health break
- Development continues————————————–►